General Festival Questions
Got a question about the weekend? From how to get a hold of us to how to take part in the action, see below for our most common inquiries about 2013 Festival. Don’t see your question below? E-mail us!
LouFest wants everyone to enjoy the Festival experience.
Accessible Parking Update: ADA accessible parking has been relocated to just west of the Macklind Drive and Wells Drive intersection, not east of the intersection. A valid state-issued placard must be presented upon parking.
The Access Program includes accessible restrooms located throughout the park and in VIP, handicap parking adjacent to the Festival and viewing areas for fans with mobility limitations. Click Here for a More Detailed Overview of the Program or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Soft-sided coolers (small sized only, approx. 10"L x 7"W x 7"H)
- Baby Strollers
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual units only; no "double-wide" connecting chairs)
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Two factory sealed water bottles up to 1 liter each
- Empty CamelBak
- Empty plastic or aluminum water bottle
- Ice in soft-sided cooler or CamelBak (small sized cooler only; approx. 10"L x 7"W x 7" H)
- Personal camera equipment, i.e. digital cameras, point-&-click digital cameras or film cameras. No detachable lenses of any kind.
- Weapons of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the Festival)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages, except for factory-sealed water bottles
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Festival grounds (free bike parking is available near the entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Hard-sided coolers
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment. No video recording will be allowed.
- Professional still camera equipment. No professional zoom lenses, stands, tripods or commercial use rigs
- Audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
- Metal aerosol containers, including sunscreen
Be Part Of The Festival
Market Square Application
Applications to vend in LouFest's Market Square were due in late May. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Food Court Application
Applications to vend in LouFest's Nosh Pit were due in late May. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Many thanks to all 2013 LouFest volunteers! The 2014 application will be posted in June, so stay tuned!
Have a bike? Use it! Trailnet is providing free valet bike parking right outside the front gate.
Bike parking is like a coat check for bicycles: show up, hand over your bike to a friendly Trailnet bike valet, get your claim ticket and go enjoy the Festival — they'll keep a close eye on your bike until you return.
LouFest makes a commitment to providing a healthy way for festival-goers to get to the event. It is a green alternative that reduces carbon emissions and eliminates the hassle of parking.Trailnet has been the leader in fostering healthy, active and vibrant communities where walking, bicycling and the use of public transit are a way of life for 25 years. Because it is a nonprofit organization, it relies on donations (bike valet tips included!) and membership dollars to provide quality programming, policy, and planning throughout the region. Visit trailnet.org for more information about their good work...
...like this nifty guide to ensure a safe commute to LouFest!
Children at LouFest
Children 12 and under with a ticket-holding adult will be allowed into the festival each day for FREE!
Contact The Festival
Get your questions answered directly from LouFest by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Follow The Festival
Use one of our lockers to free up your hands and stow your posters, t-shirts, personal items, backpacks and more.
When you reserve a locker online, you'll receive an email 24 hours before the fest containing your locker location, locker number, and lock combination so you can easily find and use yourlocker. You will have unlimited access to your locker.
Lost & Found
Reconnect with your long lost items by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.