General Festival Questions
Got a question about the weekend? From how to get a hold of us to how to take part in the action, see below for our most common inquiries about 2013 Festival. Don’t see your question below? E-mail us!
LouFest wants everyone to enjoy the Festival experience.
Accessible Parking Update: ADA accessible parking has been relocated to just west of the Macklind Drive and Wells Drive intersection, not east of the intersection. A valid state-issued placard must be presented upon parking.
The Access Program includes accessible restrooms located throughout the park and in VIP, handicap parking adjacent to the Festival and viewing areas for fans with mobility limitations. Get a Detailed Overview of the Program and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Be Part Of The Festival
Market Square Application
The application to be a Market Square exhibitor at LouFest 2014 is now closed. Check back for the 2015 application.
Food Court Application
The application to be a Food Court exhibitor at LouFest 2014 is now closed. Check back for the 2015 application.
LouFest is seeking St. Louis restaurants and food vendors to provide a taste of the city to fans. The application to join LouFest’s Food Court is available until May 23. Contact email@example.com with questions.
The LouFest volunteer program provides the opportunity to help present one of St. Louis’ premier music events. From welcoming fans and answering questions to supporting environmental programs, volunteers enhance the LouFest experience for all attendees. Learn more about becoming a volunteer.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Soft-sided coolers (small sized only, approx. 10"L x 7"W x 7"H)
- Baby Strollers
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual units only; no "double-wide" connecting chairs)
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Two factory sealed water bottles up to 1 liter each
- Empty CamelBak
- Empty plastic or aluminum water bottle
- Ice in soft-sided cooler or CamelBak (small sized cooler only; approx. 10"L x 7"W x 7" H)
- Personal camera equipment, i.e. digital cameras, point-&-click digital cameras, GoPros
- Professional attachments must either be accompanied by 1) an official Photographer Pass, or 2) an official Media Photo wristband
- Weapons of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the Festival)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages, except for factory-sealed water bottles
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Festival grounds (free bike parking is available near the entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Hard-sided coolers
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment. No video recording will be allowed.
- Selfie sticks
- Professional still camera equipment. No professional zoom lenses, stands, tripods, commercial use rigs, or GoPro attachments like sticks, selfie sticks & monopods
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc are NOT allowed UNLESS accompanied by an official Photo Wristband
- Professional attachments must either be accompanied by 1) an official Photographer Pass or 2) an official Media Photo wristband
- Audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
- Metal aerosol containers, including sunscreen
We encourage you to ride your bikes to LouFest! Bikes will be self-park.
Contact The Festival
Get your questions answered directly from LouFest by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The Festival
Kids at LouFest
Kids 12 and under get in to LouFest free of charge, with a ticketed adult!
Lost & Found
Reconnect with your long lost items by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Rental Lockers and Cell Charging
Keep yourself light on your feet by using one of our lockers to stow your personal items. We provide safe, secure, and easy storage with ALL-DAY access so you can come and go to your locker at any time! Reserve your locker in advance.
Battery running low? Cell charging is available next to the lockers for $5 a day.
What Time Do Gates Open?
The gates to the Festival open at 12:00PM both days of LouFest.