General Festival Questions
Got a question about the weekend? From how to get a hold of us to how to take part in the action, see below for our most common inquiries about 2015 Festival. Don’t see your question below? E-mail us!
LouFest wants everyone to enjoy the Festival experience.
The Access Program includes accessible restrooms located throughout the park and in VIP, parking adjacent to the Festival and viewing areas for fans with mobility limitations. A detailed overview of the program will be posted closer to the festival. In the meantime, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Be Part Of The Festival
Market Square Application
LouFest-goers can stroll through Market Square to check out art, threads, and stylish accessories from the St. Louis creative community and beyond. If you're interested in being a part of the Square, apply here until June 12!
Food Court Application
The Lineup isn’t the only hot item at LouFest this year. The festival will offer some of the best food St. Louis has to offer through our curated Nosh Pit. LouFest is now seeking St. Louis – Area restaurants to join the fun in Forest Park. If you would like to join LouFest's Nosh Pit, apply here until June 12!
The LouFest volunteer program provides the opportunity to help present one of St. Louis’ premier music events. From welcoming fans and answering questions to supporting environmental programs, volunteers enhance the LouFest experience for all attendees.
For immediate inquiries, e-mail us at email@example.com
Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style)
- Soft-sided coolers (small sized only, approx. 10"L x 7"W x 7"H)
- Baby Strollers
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual units only; no "double-wide" connecting chairs)
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Two factory sealed water bottles up to 1 liter each
- Empty CamelBak
- Empty plastic or aluminum water bottle
- Ice in soft-sided cooler or CamelBak (small sized cooler only; approx. 10"L x 7"W x 7" H)
- Personal camera equipment, i.e. digital cameras, point-&-click digital cameras, GoPros
- Professional attachments must either be accompanied by 1) an official Photographer Pass, or 2) an official Media Photo wristband
- Weapons of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at the Festival)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages, except for factory-sealed water bottles
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Festival grounds (free bike parking is available near the entrance)
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Hard-sided coolers
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment. No video recording will be allowed.
- Selfie sticks
- Professional still camera equipment. No professional zoom lenses, stands, tripods, commercial use rigs, or GoPro attachments like sticks, selfie sticks & monopods
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc are NOT allowed UNLESS accompanied by an official Photo Wristband
- Professional attachments must either be accompanied by 1) an official Photographer Pass or 2) an official Media Photo wristband
- Audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
- Metal aerosol containers, including sunscreen
We encourage you to ride your bikes to LouFest! Bikes will be self-park.
Contact The Festival
Get your questions answered directly from LouFest by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The Festival
Kids at LouFest
Kids 12 and under get in to LouFest free of charge, with a ticketed adult!
Lost & Found
Helpful staff will be located at the Information booths just inside each festival entrance. If you lose or find and item, please visit the info booth and we'll do our best to reconnect you.
Rental Lockers and Cell Charging
Keep yourself light on your feet by using one of our lockers to stow your personal items. We provide safe, secure, and easy storage with ALL-DAY access so you can come and go to your locker at any time! Stay tuned for more details about your locker rental and cell charging options.
What Time Do Gates Open?
The gates to the Festival open at 12:00PM both days of LouFest.